I have just created this blog as a way of sharing my photos, in a way that easily shows what my latest ones are, as a "newsfeed", sort of how Facebook posts are, but WITHOUT being Facebook. Most of the photos here will be casual ones of the kids etc, I'm still working on one for my "poster" shots (landscapes, artistic endeavors, etc).
Here are a few photos I've taken recently of Helen & Adrian to get started:
That is one of Helen taken after church on the grounds, on Sept 4th 2011. Just adorable. I am so glad I found our temporarily misplaced Nikon D3000/18-105VR combo [link], which we've used for such shots for sometime.
Not to be outdone, here is one of Adrian taken on the same day/same spot, a great shot other than the blurry hand from his moving it (argh):
You can't tell in the photo at first glance, but his left-hand is blurred from movement. It irritates me, it spoils an otherwise wonderful photo, but oh well.
Note: the name underneath the photograph (20110904_132017_nl_d3000) is the "file-name," the unique name to identify the image. If you'd like a full-blown print of the shot, pass along to me that file-name & I can easily make a print of it.
More to come soon!


No comments:
Post a Comment